The MTX RFL4001D mono block amplifier a monster of clean power. It is at the cutting edge of technology and performance. With more than 4000W RMS in class-D (very high efficiency), it pushes the limits of amplification. To achieve this, we spent three years in development to bring together the best in high-fidelity and in high-output. We also used the best components available. The power supply is cut by the most efficient MOSFETs available from the best manufacturer, International Rectifier (USA). They support 640A each, 175°C and there are 12 of them. We used 6 transformers to distribute the load and the temperature.
The energy storage at the power supply output is provided by 23 Elna capacitors, with low resistance and ultra fast. They withstand 105°C, but never exceed 60°C even after 5 days at full output! On the power stage, we used MOSFETs from International Rectifier which support 280A each.
To verify the correct operating balance of the RFL4001D, we monitored it with a $35,000 thermal racing camera. This allowed us to monitor the temperature of each component and the width / thickness of each track on the PCB. It's been a painstaking job, but the MTX RFL4001D performs much better than our wildest dreams. The RFL4001D is the highest performing amp ever built by MTX.
• High End amplifier ; high-end clean output power, high-end sound quality, high-end components and high-end construction.
• 1Ω to 8Ω compatible.
• Flexible active crossover with subsonic filter.
• Bridge 2 amps together to create extreme output power of 8000W RMS
• EBC included (External Bass Control)
• 4 x 50mm2 power connections
• Class D Mono Block amplifier (1 channel)
• CEA2006 certified output power :
- 1x 4000 watts RMS @ 1Ω THD+N ≤1%
- 1x 2400 watts RMS @ 2Ω THD+N ≤1%
- 1x 1500 watts RMS @ 4Ω THD+N ≤1%
• Damping factor : >500
• Bridge mode function (2 amps)
• Active crossover :
- Low Pass (LPF) 24dB/Oct variable from 40Hz to 150Hz
- Subsonic filter 24dB/Oct at 20Hz
• Phase selection 0° or 180°
• Signal/noise ratio (1 watt) : >95dB
• THD+Noise (Distortion) (1 watt) : ≤0,08%
• Frequency response (±1dB) : 10Hz-150Hz
• RCA input sensitivity : 200mV - 6V
• EBC (External Bass Control) included
• Dimensions : 626mm x 204mm x 59mm
Download product manual here
Nothing here? Message us and we will check for you.
Some products may be shipped via our distributors within Australia, meaning that once the order is placed we forward the order directly to our distributor. Our distributor then ships the part directly to you.
We can not guarantee the stock count from initial order placed, however can provide a stock amount prior to an order placed. Please note, stock availability is subject to change.
Orders may be dispatched in Partial Shipments. Multiple parts in one order may be shipped from different suppliers within Australia.